- That evidence based practice in the context of individualized care provides a great opportunity for healthy pregnancy, birth, and mothering.
- That pregnancy, birth, and early mothering are a critical time in a woman’s life and should be approached with kindness and attention to detail
- That all care and work we do together exists in the context of trust in mothers and babies
- That every woman has a right to access the kind of care she desires
- That healthy birth looks different for each mother and baby
- That community-based midwifery care matters. It is our pleasure to work and live in our South Seattle neighborhood and to be able to respond to the needs of local families in a timely way